Code Migration from AIX(XL C) to Red Hat 7.3 (GCC 4.0.1)

Bhaskar Saini saini484@yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 24 16:11:00 GMT 2005


Hi
I'm trying ot migrate C++ code from AIX (XL C ) to Red
Hat 7.3. I have insatlled GCC 4.0.1 on Red Hat. I am
getting a whole bunch of compilation problems on using
gcc 4.0.1 which will be quite difficult to include in
this mail. 
Can someone guide me as to how to go about removing
the problems encountered while doing such a code
migration? Is there some documentation available where
I can get the differences between these two compilers
?
One of the errors I encountered was :
<filename>.cc:64:23: error: strstream.h: No such file
or directory
This error is not generated when the compilation is
done by GCC 2.9.6. 

Thanks
Saini




		
__________________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now. Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list