gcc 3.4.4 i386-pc-solaris2.10

Allen Hewes allen@decisiv.net
Thu Oct 20 01:57:00 GMT 2005


Hi,

I am trying to build a multilib gcc 3.4.4 on my Solaris 10 x86 box. I have the Sun gcc 3.4.3 (csl-sol210-3_4-branch+sol_rpath) version installed and I am using that to build gcc 3.4.4. When I run gmake install, I don't get the amd64 bits I am expecting (/lib/gcc/amd64 etc). 

Does gcc 3.4.4 support this (making amd64 targets on x86) or must I use the Sun gcc to make amd64 binaries on my x86 box? Or should I be using gcc 4.x?

TIA,

 

-Allen


This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. 



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list