Changing Defalt Directory For Private Key

PETRA/ KEVIN MORAIS kevinmorais@rogers.com
Mon Oct 3 20:22:00 GMT 2005


I got gcc working on my windowz box so's I can compile
the sorce, have compiled the source and get it working
fine.

But by defalt it creates and stores my keys in my
C:\Documents and Settings\kevin\Application Data\gnupg

I would like it to create and store the keys in
A:\gunpg, ya see, I Never want the Private Key on my
local computer I want it on a Floppy or USB, that I
can then Put into a Safety deposit box.  You see it is
much harder break into a bank and take a saftey
deposit box than my office and take my computer.

Anyhow can some one point me in the right direction on
the source, on what I can change in the source to get
this to work?

Thank's Kevin

I'm compiling using Gnupg-1.4.2



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list