Please Help me ..............

Lalit Seth laalit_seth@hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:00:00 GMT 2005

Hi Satheesh,

To acheive the same i have used the DBAlert mechanism of Oracle.

Using this u can send a signal to C/C++ Application.
C/C++ is registered with Oracle DBAlert to receive the signal and waits for
that.

To find the details of DBAlert please search it on google or the Oracle
doumentation.

Note -
If i am correct Oracle also have one example having this mechanism of
triggering the C/C++ Code bundled in the setup.

Cheers
Lalit Seth