problem with opening shared library using dlopen() in Red Hat Linux

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom@wol.es
Mon Nov 14 08:17:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm not an expert about dynamic libraries but I remember one good tutorial
with examples about this:

http://www.dwheeler.com/program-library/Program-Library-HOWTO/x170.html

it was written be David A. Wheleer and it's aver good document. Maybe it can
help you.

Regars,

Leo

A Dilluns 14 Novembre 2005 08:18, phanikumar.ankireddy@tcs.com va escriure: