Updating powerpc-crosscompile environment from gcc-2.95.3

Kai Ruottu karuottu@mbnet.fi
Wed Nov 9 22:24:00 GMT 2005

corey taylor wrote:
> Not entirely true.  You just typically interact with the wrapper
> program, but compiling and lnking are distinct processes in msvc..

Oops, my point was to tell that those Windoze compilers I have met,
always have had both binutils and all the standard libraries for
both C and C++. But GCC can come totally alone, without any binutils
and libraries.  A GCC-builder shouldn't expect a "complete compiler"
coming from the 'gcc' subdirectory after it is built !