Compiling and Linking help

Aseem Rastogi aseem@india.tejasnetworks.com
Tue Nov 8 08:43:00 GMT 2005

to keep code clean and simple, generally function implementations are
not written in .h files. they should only contain declarations and then
.cpp files should have implementations which can then be linked.

btw, making a () function inline could help. but it should be avoided
keeping in mind above.

regards,
aseem.

--
The end is always good. If it's not good, it's not the end.