(long) inconsistency in ld.so

Eljay Love-Jensen eljay@adobe.com
Thu May 5 09:56:00 GMT 2005

Hi Alessandro,

Your question is off-topic for this forum.  This forum is for GCC specific questions, not general C questions.

Anyway, to answer your question:

I think you have one or more bugs in your code.

In you main, just to start with, you have:
	lista l;

lista is a pointer.  You have not allocated your the struct to which your pointer points to, yet you immediately set l->next and l->prev to NULL.  Since l does not point to anything (i.e., it's a wild pointer or a null pointer), I'm slightly surprised your program doesn't crash sooner.

There may be other bugs as well.  I didn't check further.

HTH,
--Eljay