C++ mailing list
Christian Parpart
trapni@gentoo.org
Tue May 10 18:55:00 GMT 2005
On Tuesday 10 May 2005 5:50 pm, Ishwar Rattan wrote:
> Try:
> comp.lang.c++
I sayd NNTP isn't an option, didn't I?
> On Tue, 10 May 2005, Christian Parpart wrote:
> > On Tuesday 10 May 2005 10:42 am, Mws wrote:
> > > hi,
> > > not a ml, but
> > > maybe you are able to join following two irc channels
> > >
> > > Freenode: ##c++
> > > Efnet: #c++
> >
> > why not creating one? I was *always* unhappy about not having one,
> > although, unhappy when looking for help since irc wasn't the best choice
> > always, and NNTP can't be accessed neither.
> >
> > maybe a .gnu.org hosted ML would be really neat
> > (otherwise, I'm going to create'n'announce one myself, if the need is
> > there)
> >
> > regards,
> > Christian Parpart.
I dislike the idea on quoting everything and and answering on-top :(
--
Netiquette: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt
20:54:02 up 48 days, 10:00, 0 users, load average: 3.24, 2.61, 2.41
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20050510/c0fb4d36/attachment.sig>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list