Problems with global and static object destruction on exit g++-3.3.5

Joseph C. Ekstrom joey@ekstrom.org
Wed May 4 20:41:00 GMT 2005


I'm having a problem with global and static objects when they get 
destructed on program exit. I get the following stack:

#0  0xb7b8cdb0 in ?? ()
#1  0xb775f65a in __tcf_2 () at WSDLTypeMapping.cpp:10
#2  0xb7bca192 in exit () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#3  0x080c6917 in main (argc=4, argv=0xbfffd254) at main.c:625

Can someone give me some suggestions?  Previously I was having problems 
with segfaults when functions declared in the header file during 
destruction of an object, but moving those function to the .cpp, fixed 
those. 

Also, before exit is being called, I dlclose() the library, because I 
dlopen() the lib.  The lib that I dlclose unloads, however other libs 
that were loaded by that lib, do not unload on the dlclose...

Any help would be appreciated.

-Joey Ekstrom
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: joey.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 252 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20050504/6b8e4dab/attachment.vcf>


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list