help me to install 3.2

Robert Schiele rschiele@uni-mannheim.de
Thu Mar 31 19:05:00 GMT 2005


On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 04:45:52PM +0600, Nath wrote:
> Thank you so much to reply for these questions,
> I created a directory /usr/gcc_local
> Then I configure as 
>           ../srcsdir/configure --prefix /usr/gcc_local/
> and then run 
>           make bootstrap
> it gave same error masseges
> Is there a special way to compile for 64 bit version?

You just need to learn to _read_ the full message instead of quoting it in
your reply.

Here the relevant part comes again:

> > Hmm, I am not that fimiliar with the ADA frontend. Do you need this
> > frontend
> > for your purposes? If not it is most likely the best idea limiting the
> > number
> > of built languages by the configure option --enable-languages to the set of
> > languages you actually need.

Robert

-- 
Robert Schiele			Tel.: +49-621-181-2214
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker	mailto:rschiele@uni-mannheim.de
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20050331/67b60cc7/attachment-0001.sig>


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list