Compile errors

Parms singh list_track@yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 17:36:00 GMT 2005


Hello Eljay,

I finally got it to run. The change I made was the
following:
__gnu_cxx::hash_map<int, std::pair<int,HTEntry>,
__gnu_cxx::hash<int>, __gnu_cxx::equal_to<int> >HMap;

The code is part of a rather large system ... so
hopefully, this should get me started. 
Thanks to both you and Corey for your time and useful
comments and tips.

Parms
--- Eljay Love-Jensen <eljay@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi Parms,
> 
> >I get the exact same errors as my original posting.
> 
> I modified your original posting as I had suggested,
> stubbed out the missing .h files, and it compiles
> for me without complaint.
> 
> Please post a current complete sample .h and .cc
> file that exhibit the problematic behavior you are
> experiencing.
> 
> Your original .h and .cc file contained header files
> that you did not provide.  That's an additional
> unknown when trying to diagnose the situation you
> are experiencing.
> 
> Thanks,
> --Eljay
> 
> 


		
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/ 



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list