Mixing C++ and C streams

Mariano Guadagnini mariano@uvcms.net
Tue Mar 22 18:41:00 GMT 2005


Eljay Love-Jensen wrote:

>Hi Mariano,
>
>  
>
>>I was wondering if there is a way to directly use a C++ stream...
>>    
>>
>
>No, you should not try to use a C++ stream as a C stream.
>
>  
>
>>...or a StringStream, for that.
>>    
>>
>
>No.
>
>In my opinion, you are better off turning uplifting the graphic library to be C++ savvy.
>
>HTH,
>--Eljay
>
>
>
>  
>
Thanks for your answer, i'll see what can I do, as the library had been 
programmed by others (it's the gdchart  library). I tried to port it to 
cpp, but it relies on more libraries, and I don't have actually enough 
time to do it. if someone has an idea, i would be very thanked.


Mariano.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list