how to add the 'hash_map' and 'hash_set'

Brian Budge brian.budge@gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:50:00 GMT 2005

Despite the fact that it's not official STL, it is included with gcc.
If you look in the standard spot (..../include/g++-v3), you won't find
them, but if you look in (..../include/g++-v3/ext), you'll find them.

  Brian