GCC compiler issue - parse error before `&&' token

Brian Budge brian.budge@gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:35:00 GMT 2005

The reason it's not backwards compatible in this case is that gcc is
becoming more standards compliant.  Look at the gcc info page for
command line arguments... there is one to allow the use of "and" and
"or" as variable names rather than keywords.

  Brian