link errors, std::xxx on SGI. Help!

Magyar, Thomas J. CIV NAVAIR thomas.magyar@navy.mil
Thu Jun 23 19:14:00 GMT 2005

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I have figured it out! I started peeking around in directories to see what other libraries might possibly be missing in the link. Turns out that the libstdc++.a library was from gcc v3.3. We had just upgraded to gcc v3.4.4. I found the newer library on the machine and mdified my linker path to point there and it linked with no errors and ran fine!

On to my next problem.... ;)

Thanks again,

Tom