gcc installation help

ziza@klubicko.net ziza@klubicko.net
Sun Jun 5 20:23:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

seems that you are missing a C compiler. For installing
GCC you need a working C compiler on your system since GCC is
distributed as source code and not as binary package. Probably
you didn't install the software development support on your
Solaris machine. Check this with your sysadmin or look into
manuals and install a C compiler native to Solaris.

Cheers
        Ziza