g77 options via Linux compatible with Windows based Compaq Visual Fortran(90) compiler

Bowyer, Clifton C clifton.c.bowyer@boeing.com
Wed Jun 29 16:01:00 GMT 2005

Fellow g77 Users,

In Windows, via VMWare from Linux, I have a Fortran90 program that I
have been able to compile, link, execute and build a .dll file using the
Compaq Visual Fortran Development Environment.

In Linux, I am attempting to compile this same program using the
following g77 command and options:

g77 -ff90 -ffree-form -fcase-preserve apm_mod.for

This g77 command fails to recognize the Fortran90 module, real, integer
and logical statements.

Has anyone tried compiling Compaq Visual Fortran90 programs (or
something similar) using the g77 command?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Clifton Bowyer