All libjava testcases fail when building gcc 4

Travis Spencer travislspencer@gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 05:25:00 GMT 2005

On 7/1/05, Travis Spencer <travislspencer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to compile gcc 4.0.0 with support for java on a Sun sparc
> running Solaris 9.  I have configured it and built it just fine.
> Also, all of the tests (i.e., the C and C++ stuff) pass except the
> libjava test; each of the individual testcases in the Java suite fail.

No one has bumped up against this?  I know I've just missed a little
step, forgotten to pass a certain flag, neglected to set some
environment variable or failed to update a piece of software.

Any tips, help, or suggestions would be *much* appreciated.

--

Regards,

Travis Spencer
Portland, OR USA