Problem Building 32-bit gcc native compiler

Bell, Timothy timothy.bell@intergraph.com
Tue Jul 19 17:49:00 GMT 2005

I'm having trouble building the gcc 32-bit native compiler on HP-UX 11.11
machine. I'm trying to build version 3.3.3 of the compiler (since this is
the one that we have been authorized to use).

I performed the configure and no problems occurred. Now that I am building
the native compiler, the following error occurs:

# make CFLAGS='-O' LIBCFLAGS='-g -O2' LIBCXXFLAGS='-g -O2
-fno-implicit-templates' bootstrap
Make: line 1192: syntax error.  Stop.

No matter what I do, I get this error.

Thanks,
Tim

Timothy Bell
Senior Information Systems Consultant, Solutions Group
Intergraph Corporation (NASDAQ:INGR)
170 Graphics Drive, Madison, AL 35758
P 1.256.730.1531 F 1.256.730.1350
timothy.bell@intergraph.com; www.intergraph.com