Where is the libgcj.spec file?

Barry Andrews titanandrews@earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 20:15:00 GMT 2005

Hi All,

    I was able to build gcc 4.0.1 with C++ and Java languages
successfully on Linux. gcj works fine. I followed the instructions here:
gcc.gnu.org/java/build-snapshot.htrml

However when I build it for Windows and try to run gcj, I get an error
that it can't find libgcj.spec. I looked for the file in the gcc install
directory and in the source snapshot, but it is nowhere to be found.
Does this file get created by the build? Where is it supposed to be? Why
is it not there?

BTW, I notice there are very little questions about gcj in this
newsgroup, so either I am posting to the wrong newsgroup or there are
not many people using gcj. I could not find a gcj specific group.

Anyway... any help I can get is appreciated.

many many thanks!

Barry