EINTR undeclared.

Sisyphus kalinabears@iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 12 00:18:00 GMT 2005


Georg Grabler wrote:
> Hello everybody.
> 
> I've lately been trying to compile ipsec-tools within gcc 3.4.3.
> 
> Now, well, i've the problem that in libipsec there is errno.h included, but 
> still it seems as if the decleration for EINTR is missing. On the web 
> (google) i found that it used to be declared in errno.h.
> 
> Any suggestions how to patch this in ipsec-tools? Any suggestion where to get 
> EINTR from?
> 

I have older versions of gcc. On my linux box I find it defined in 
usr/include/asm/errno.h

#define	EINTR		 4	/* Interrupted system call */

And on my Win32 box I find the same definition in MinGW/include/errno.h

Not sure if any of that helps. Maybe take a look at your asm/errno.h and 
see if it's there.

Cheers,
Rob





More information about the Gcc-help mailing list