Help installing gcc

Long Li long21st@yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 07:09:00 GMT 2005

I came up with the same problem when I installed
Fedora  core 3. You need to install the RPM of GCC by
yourself, then. It is on Disk 3 or 4. (I can not
remember clearly the exact disk number). Just go
through the RPM directory and you will find gcc-3.4.x.
You need to be a root to install the RPM.

Long

--- Charles Christena <charles.christena@gmail.com>