Help Needed !! undefined symbols.....

Pradip Singh linux_porting@yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 13 07:52:00 GMT 2005


Hi All,

        I have a VDP driver, which i am trying to
compile as a module. Everything passes fine except
some warning messages like as follows,

*** Warning: "__subdf3" [PATH_OF_THE_DIR] undefined!
*** Warning: "__muldf3" [PATH_OF_THE_DIR] undefined!
*** Warning: "__divdf3" [PATH_OF_THE_DIR] undefined!
*** Warning: "__adddf3" [PATH_OF_THE_DIR] undefined!

In our driver module, we were using some floating
point operations. Now everything is removed and now we
have only integer operations. 

I tried commenting -msoft-float in arch/arm/Makefile..
this also doesn't helped me out.

I am using gcc-3.4.1-glibc-2.3.3 as crosstool.

What may be the problem..? what compiler options we
have to provide to supress this warnings..?
currently we don't need floating point operations.

So, can any one please guide me how to fix this
problem.

Thanks in advance.

Awaiting for some replies....

regards,
Suman


________________________________________________________________________
Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online
Go to: http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list