Linking problem on windows under cygwin

Jeffrey Morgan kuzman@gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 08:55:00 GMT 2005

I now have more information related to the problem.  The library
is not having problems loading the gtk dll like I reported earlier.
The java code is having trouble resolving the symbols of the gtkjni
dll.  It is not having a problem loading the dll but cannot resolve
the JNI method calls.  I searched the list and haven't seen any
postings related to this issue.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

-Jeff