Value not being returned properly?

Eljay Love-Jensen eljay@adobe.com
Wed Feb 9 00:41:00 GMT 2005

Hi Jason,

First - this isn't the appropriate forum for this kind of question.  It's
off topic to the discussion of GCC.

(Please respond to me off-list, thanks.)

Second:  please provide a short compilable example code that replicates the
problem.

Third:  there are multiple return points within Throttle.  The log messages
are all the same, so the output doesn't help discern which return path was
followed.  I suggest changing the log messages to something that
distinguishes the different return points, that may shed some light on
where things are going awry.

HTH,
--Eljay