[ECOS] the problem when compile programe with -gdwarf

Nick Garnett nickg@ecoscentric.com
Thu Feb 24 16:45:00 GMT 2005


"twomol" <twomol@126.com> writes:

> hi.
>          If I set the global  compiler flags with -gdwarf when configure the  ecos,then I get this error when compile the application:
>         /cygdrive/d/ecossave/s3c44b0ram_install/lib/libminigui.a(timer.o)(.debug+0x1723): undefined reference to `.L_E453'
> /cygdrive/d/ecossave/s3c44b0ram_install/lib/libminigui.a(timer.o)(.debug+0x1741): undefined reference to `.L_E593'
> /cygdrive/d/ecossave/s3c44b0ram_install/lib/libminigui.a(timer.o)(.debug+0x1760): undefined reference to `.L_E453'
> /cygdrive/d/ecossave/s3c44b0ram_install/lib/libminigui.a(timer.o)(.debug+0x177e): undefined reference to `.L_E593'
> /cygdrive/d/ecossave/s3c44b0ram_install/lib/libminigui.a(timer.o)(.debug+0x179d): undefined reference to `.L_E453'
> /cygdrive/d/ecossave/s3c44b0ram_install/lib/libminigui.a(timer.o)(.debug+0x17bb): undefined reference to `.L_E593'
> /cygdrive/d/ecossave/s3c44b0ram_install/lib/libminigui.a(timer.o)(.debug+0x1e80): undefined reference to `.L_E453'
> /cygdrive/d/ecossave/s3c44b0ram_install/lib/libminigui.a(timer.o)(.debug+0x1e9e): undefined reference to `.L_E593'
> /cygdrive/d/ecossave/s3c44b0ram_install/lib/libminigui.a(timer.o)(.debug+0x1ebd): undefined reference to `.L_E453'
> /cygdrive/d/ecossave/s3c44b0ram_install/lib/libminigui.a(timer.o)(.debug+0x1edb): undefined reference to `.L_E593'
> 
> 
> But if I configure ECOS with -g ,there isn't this problem? why?

This is probably because the toolchain doesn't support DWARF debug
format. I recommend sticking with the default format.


-- 
Nick Garnett                                     eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com                The eCos and RedBoot experts
>>>>> Visit us in booth 2539 at Embedded Systems Conference 2005 <<<<<
>>>>> March 8 - 10, San Francisco http://www.embedded.com/esc/sf <<<<<



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list