Internal Segmentation fault with switch instruction
Liza Atkin
latkin@neomagic.com
Mon Feb 14 16:13:00 GMT 2005
Hello!
In a new port while executing the next switch instruction:
void test(void);
void test(void)
{
int i;
switch(i)
{
case 1:
printf("%i",i);
break;
}
}
(or any switch instruction for that matter)
I get internal Segmentation Fault:
offsetest.c: In function `test':
offsetest.c:8: internal compiler error: in emit_move_insn, at expr.c:2809
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
It crushes apparently in the next place:
if (mode == BLKmode || (GET_MODE (y) != mode && GET_MODE (y) != VOIDmode))
within emit_move_insn, because
the second parameter out of two parameters it gets is SImode, which is wrong
for some reason.
I fail to find where this value comes from, why is it wrong and how to fix
it.
I'll appreciate a lead if anyone can give me.
Regards,
Liza Etkin
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list