arm gcc assembler problem
Scottie Shore
umshore4@cc.umanitoba.ca
Mon Feb 14 15:36:00 GMT 2005
Hello,
I've looked at the ARM gcc branch issue I was having in more detail, with
more confusing results.
A test file with the following:
.text
test:
b test
b test
b test
b test
b test
b test
b test
b test
generates the following code:
Disassembly of section .text:
00000000 <test>:
0: eafffffe b 0 <test>
4: eafffffe b 4 <test+0x4>
8: eafffffe b 8 <test+0x8>
c: eafffffe b c <test+0xc>
10: eafffffe b 10 <test+0x10>
14: eafffffe b 14 <test+0x14>
18: eafffffe b 18 <test+0x18>
1c: eafffffe b 1c <test+0x1c>
with both gcc-3.4.3 compiled from debian sources, and gcc-2.95.2 found on
the LART site.
I'm at a loss to explain this. How to fix it?
Please CC replies to me.
Scottie Shore <umshore4@cc.umanitoba.ca>
- In general, if you notice double vision, you've gone too far.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list