segmentation fault (Core dumped)

patel bhavesh bhavesh_patel749@yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 22:36:00 GMT 2005

Hi

I am a lecturer in Computer science college and i am
teaching Perallel Processing subject in which the
programing is done under the Linux base C.

Now when i am sharing a varible among the process
using shmget and shmctl function ,

then if the variable is normal integer then my program
works
but
if i want to share the variable that is integer array
then,
at compile time it is not giving me any error
but when i am running this program using ./ filename

it gives me segmentation fault (core dumped) error

please provide solution to me

Bhavesh Patel