What macros are inter-dependant with BITS_PER_UNIT?

Liza Atkin latkin@neomagic.com
Tue Feb 8 23:06:00 GMT 2005

Hello!

	I am porting gcc for new architecture and one of the
features I need is 32 bits for unit (#define BITS_FOR_UNIT 32),
but after I defined this macro (and it was the only change I made)
I started getting segmentation fault that I have hard time hunting
down.
	Apparently there is some earlier definition that is inconsistent
with this, but the problem is, I don't know what definitions
could contradict it.
	If someone could give me a direction(a list of possibilities or reference
to relevant clause in some manual), I would be very gratefull.

    Regards,
         Liza