OT: Hello, Happy new year and a Question.

Carlos Eduardo de Brito Novaes carlosnov@gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 17:21:00 GMT 2005

	Sorry! I already found my error. I found that the vector had to realocate
memory and copy all previous itens to add a new one, but I had not defined a
copy constructor and the default one (that worked fine in my test code) bring
me seg faults on my real code.

	Well. Again I wish a happy new year for you guys.

	PS: Can someone point me a good mailing list for my newbie questions in c and
c++? Maybe this one is for more advanced users I think.