Question on accessing and using binfos

Ian Lance Taylor ian@airs.com
Tue Aug 2 18:26:00 GMT 2005

<Primrose.Mbanefo@Infineon.com> writes:

> These two macros, BINFO_BASE_BINFO and BINFO_BASE_ITERATE, are mentioned
> on the onlinedocs webpage but I can't find any header file describing
> them which means the compilation always fails.
> Are they still current? Or should I use something else instead? (I have
> gcc 3.4.1)

They are still current, but they aren't in gcc 3.4.1.  The online
developer docs always describe the version in CVS, which is currently
preparing for the 4.1 release.

To see the developer docs for 3.4.1, run "make html" and look for
gccint/index.html.

If you want to contribute any patches back to gcc, please work with
the CVS version, not with 3.4.1.

Your other questions are probably better directed to gcc@gcc.gnu.org
rather than gcc-help.  I don't know the answers off-hand.

Ian