Cross Compiler Unix - Windows

Ivan Novick ivan.novick@makoglobal.com
Fri Aug 26 00:53:00 GMT 2005

Yes understood, but thats the whole point, cygwin runs on a windows
machine... I would like to use a UNIX machine to compile the Windows
DLL.

 From a system admin point of view, we would like to have a UNIX
compile host to produce the DLL, since we primarily only deal with
UNIX anyway.

Having a windows machine with an ssh server running as a compile host
is less favorable than a UNIX machine with a cross compiler.

Ivan