Building gcc v4.0 on Mac OS 10.3.8

Niko Matsakis niko@alum.mit.edu
Mon Apr 18 05:07:00 GMT 2005

For reference, I solved this problem by downloading odcctools and
building that, then installing it to a different directory
(~/proj/gcc/install) and configuring gcc with --with-ld and --with-as.

If anyone wants to follow a similar path, you'll need:

http://www.opendarwin.org/projects/odcctools/usingodcctools.html

Niko