C++ property support
Gabriel Dos Reis
gdr@integrable-solutions.net
Sun Apr 10 12:51:00 GMT 2005
Christian Parpart <trapni@gentoo.org> writes:
| On Sunday 10 April 2005 12:01 am, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| > Stefan Strasser <sstrasser@systemhaus-gruppe.de> writes:
| > | Christian Parpart schrieb:
| > | > and the microsoft proposal (derived from C#)
| > | > class my_bar {
| > | > public: property int bar {
| > | > int get() { return value; }
| > | > void set(int v) { value = v; }
| > | > }
| > | > private:
| > | > int value;
| > | > }
| > | > http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2004/n1600.html
| > |
| > | first of all, I think comp.lang.c++.moderated is a better place to
| > | discuss things like that.
| >
| > or comp.std.c++
|
| Well, maybe, but this is the GCC list here.
Precisely.
| And I was asking wether GCC is
| about to support this. (as others - at least: namely MSVC and BCC) are said
| to support this, already.
The short answer is: If it is not in the standard there is little to
zilk chance.
I mentioned comp.std.c++ because I think that is an appropriate place
you could discuss the faith of that functionality as far as C++0x goes.
-- Gaby
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list