Linking with the file curses.h

Stephen stephen84s@gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 18:04:00 GMT 2005

I am using the following functions in my C program
wgetch(stdscr), etc which are supposed to be declared in curses.h file.
I have #included the curses.h file in my program but still the following
error pops up during Linking (not during compiling as I tried to compile the
program as gcc -c <filename.c> and it was a success).

The gcc I use has come with the Red Hat Fedora Core3 OS.

Someone Please help me solve this problem as the dead line for my project is
20 May 2005.Please Help!!!