[gnu.org #225975] 32 bit compiler for HP UX 11.11

John Sullivan via RT info@fsf.org
Wed Apr 6 19:07:00 GMT 2005

> Hi,
>  I need a 32 bit c++ compiler for HP 11.11.  Can you tell where to get
> it and how to install ?  thanx in advance

Hello,

I apologize for the long delay in answering your mail.

I'm sorry, but as this is only a general contact address, I cannot
properly answer technical questions such as yours.  The best I can do is
refer you to the GCC Manual (http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/) and Frequently
Asked Questions (http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html).  If neither of those provide
an answer to your question, please contact the GCC users' help list; you
can learn more about it at <http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html>.

I am sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

--
John Sullivan
Program Administrator        | Phone: (617)542-5942

# Get RMS's voice on your answering machine:
# http://member.fsf.org/referral-2004