erros when using gcc-3.4.3

Pavarotti casa_verde@excite.com
Fri Apr 1 22:06:00 GMT 2005

Hi,
I am building a kernel image on my host (i686, Fedora core2) for another target system. When I used gcc-3.3.3, everything was fine(at least on the surface).

When I downloaded gcc-3.4.3 source code, built and installed my gcc-3.4.3 compiler, then used this to build the kernel for my target system, I got errors. I quote the error message as the follows
"
/usr/local/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.3/include/asm/posix_types.h:13:22: features.h: No such file or directory
"
I even copied features.h to the same directory as posix_types.h, it still complains.

Can anyone give me a hint? Thank you.

Pavarotti