Fujitsu fr-30

Sriharsha Vedurmudi sriharsha.v@redpinesignals.com
Thu Sep 16 04:33:00 GMT 2004

    I never asked others "Do my homework for me....." and never told
people "Learn to speak to people....". You are a fresher in the field
and it makes no sense that you shoot back at seniors with your
arrogance. If someone answers your doubts, consider yourself LUCKY
enough, but that is something MANY people will strongly discourage. You
should learn to find answers for yourself and if you fail despite your
true efforts, then you have the community with you to help you. MOST
people in this form are professionals with their own business to look
for, and they are here for helping other professionals if they get stuck
somewhere.

    Anyway, its no use advicing you.

Good luck for your career.

-Harsha.