Reg installing 3.4.1

Betu, Satyanarayana betus@visa.com
Wed Sep 15 16:11:00 GMT 2004

Hello Sir,

We have installed gcc 3.4.1 on our development machine and made a exe with on this machine.When we are trying to execute this exe on our testing machine which have gcc 2.95.3 it was giving an error libstdc++.so not found.
So we have copied libstdc++.so from dev to testing machine and now its is giving an error __eprintf not found.

As it is going to take lot of time to install gcc 3.4.1 on our testing machine, can you suggest some work around solution?

Thanks & Regards
Satya
VISA - VDPS Development
IT Division