[gnu.org #211945] I need your help !
John Sullivan via RT
info@fsf.org
Tue Oct 12 16:23:00 GMT 2004
> Hi,
>
> i'm software analyst and developer in Belgium.
> I want to test and compare the performance of some JVM and compilers (JIT, Native code generator, JVM Optimised).
> I'm facing some problème when installing GCJ.
> I want to install GCJ on Solaris Sparc 64 plateform.
> When i transfert "gcc-3.3.2-sol8-sparc-local.gz" file (with or without binary FTP command) and i gunzip it, i have the following error :
> bash-2.03$ gunzip gcc-3.3.2-sol8-sparc-local.gz
> gunzip: gcc-3.3.2-sol8-sparc-local.gz: unexpected end of file
>
> What about this file and where i can find the good one ?
> Where i can find good articles ?
> There is two days i'm stopped.
>
Hello,
I'm sorry, but as this is only a general contact address, I cannot
properly answer technical questions such as yours. The best I can do is
refer you to the GCC Manual (http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/) and Frequently
Asked Questions (http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html). If neither of those provide
an answer to your question, please contact the GCC users' help list; you
can learn more about it at <http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html>.
I am sorry that I couldn't be of more help.
--
Sincerely,
John Sullivan
Program Administrator
Free Software Foundation Phone: (617)542-5942 x23
59 Temple Place, Suite 330 Fax: (617)542-2652
Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA Email: info@fsf.org
http://member.fsf.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 188 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20041012/5f30db4a/attachment.sig>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list