how do I know if an object is with or without debug -newbie
Sriharsha Vedurmudi
sriharsha.v@redpinesignals.com
Wed Nov 10 15:48:00 GMT 2004
I guess its using OBJDUMP:
objdump --headers <objectfile>
In the output, see if the debug sections have size greater than 2^0.
-Sriharsha.
John Que wrote:
> Hello,
> what is the best and shortest way to find if an object file
> was build with debug or not ? (I mean whether it was build with or
> without -g ?)
>
> regards,
> John
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
> http://search.msn.com/
>
--
*****************************
* Sriharsha Vedurmudi
* Software Engineer
*
* Redpine Signals Inc.
* Gate #395, Plot 87,88
* Sagar Society, Road #2,
* Banjara Hills,
* Hyderabad - 500 034
* www.redpinesignals.com
*
* +91-40-23559911 (Office)
* +91-9849133133 (Mobile)
*****************************
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list