Tree-SSA: Grammer

Sumit Jain sumit@cs.sunysb.edu
Thu May 27 10:06:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I am planning to use tree-ssa branch of gcc for my project which involves
some program analysis. I have tried to read all the documents related to
tree-ssa. But I am not sure that the GENERIC grammer given in the
gccsummit-2003-proceedings.pdf is complete or not. I have this doubt
because when I see the implementation of few functions related to ssa, I
see some NIY statements.

Is anyone using the ssa branch for the some purpose ? If you know about
this grammer, could you please clarify my doubt.

-S