Help in Compiling and running Daemon with gcc3.2 on HPUX 11.11

Lalit Seth laalit_seth@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:14:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I m compiling the C++ Daemon using Boost Library for Threads.
For each task/request the new threads are created.

The real problem is the way the Daemon runs in HPUX well we have compiled it
successfully using gcc3.2 and have tested it on RH8 and RH9 but the Code
does memory faults very often on HPUX at different locations.

I also wanted to know whether Multiprocessor makes any difference as RH8 and
RH9 where on Single Proccessor machines whereas HPUX has 2 CPUs.

Are there some special flags available for HPUX and for multiprocessor
environment.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Rgds
Lalit