Exception Traceback / Frame Unwind

Ben Clewett Ben.Clewett@roadrunner.uk.com
Wed Mar 3 16:22:00 GMT 2004

Dear gcc,

 From a newbie, hope this hasn't been answered too many times in the past.

I see that gcc collects a frame unwind, either implicitly from the code
or using the '-fexceptions'.

Our coding could benefit greatly from having access to this information.
  Specifically when running a daemon, to catch and report on these
errors, complete with the frame unwind, yet continue to run as a daemon.

Can any member suggest a way of pro grammatically accessing the frame
unwind information, without exiting the code?

Regards,

Ben Clewett.