incompatibility between g++ and vc++: Mutex

Vincent Torri torri@math.u-strasbg.fr
Sat Jun 19 08:23:00 GMT 2004

Hello,

first, i have forgotten to say that we use boost library for mutex. It
seems that g++ does not like the conditional expression that we used.

I have written a small program (with 3 var and the line of my previous
post), which does not reproduce the same error, but which does not compile
anyway. I will give it to the guy which is involved in the windows port,
in order to know if this small program compile or not with vc++ (with or
without the /Za flag).

Once i will have his answer, i'll respond here.

Thank you very much !

Vincent TORRI