filebuf attach method source code.

adam.ctr.pike@faa.gov adam.ctr.pike@faa.gov
Tue Jul 6 17:54:00 GMT 2004

Greetings,

I have been looking for the source code for the attach method that used to
be part of the filebuf class.  I am attempting to compile a program that
uses the attach method to attach a filebuf object to a pipe.  I have very
little time to get this program compiled, so the quickest fix would be to
create a new filebuf class in a local header and add the attach method to
it.

Is it possible to obtain the source code for the filebuf attach method?
And if so, where?  Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam J. Pike
AOS-330/TMA
Software Engineer