default search path for headers

lrtaylor@micron.com lrtaylor@micron.com
Tue Jan 27 17:02:00 GMT 2004


I believe /usr/include is _always_ in the search path unless you give
the -nostdinc command line option, which tells GCC not to include the
standard search paths.  If you use this option, however, you will have
to take care to add back in on the command line all the GCC include
paths that this drops...

Cheers,
Lyle

-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Croswhite
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 1:06 AM
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: default search path for headers

I need to understand how to change the default include search path for
gcc when one uses the <> system context for header files.  I need to
create a gcc install that I can use across multiple different distros of
linux and still use the same headers and libs.  So I configured gcc
with:



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list