gcc3.2.x, or gcc3.3.x, or gcc3.4
Crescioli, Phil
Phil.Crescioli@gd-ais.com
Fri Jan 23 15:43:00 GMT 2004
All,
I should have mentioned that the platform I'm using is
sun-sparc-solaris2.8. I did noticed that the build status
info at http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.3/buildstat.html
did not include test results for gcc3.3.2 on sparc-sun-solaris2.8.
Has anyone built gcc3.3.2 on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 or is this build
status info a little not-up-to date due to not everyone contributing
their build status test results...
-----Original Message-----
From: Crescioli, Phil
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 9:44 AM
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: gcc3.2.x, or gcc3.3.x, or gcc3.4
Hello,
I'm investigating gcc3.2.X and am wondering if there is a big
change in the way this release/version (or gcc3.3.X or 3.4)
handles concurrent multi-language source file compilation
(as compared to older versions of gcc (as far back as gcc2.9.5)).
Also wondering which version is currently the most stable: gcc3.2.X,
gcc3.3.X, or gcc3.4.
Thanks,
Phil Crescioli
GENERAL DYNAMICS
Advanced Information Systems
phil.crescioli@gd-ais.com
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list